NPATT 47th Annual General Meeting
The National Parang Association will be hosting it's 47th Annual General Meeting on Sunday 29th April, 2017 at the Headquarters - #22 Hollis Avenue, Arima; 3:30PM to 6:30PM. At this meeting, the next 13-person Management Committee (2018-2020) will be elected. You may contact the Secretary for further information firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-9342 - Ms. Ruth Li
47th Annual General Meeting
Date: Sunday 29th April, 2018
Time: 3:30 – 6:30pm
Venue: NPATT Headquarters, #22 Hollis Avenue, Arima.
1. Opening prayer
2. Chairman’s remarks
3. Reading and confirmation of the minutes
4. Business arising out of the minutes
5. Treasurer’s report
6. President’s report
7. Secretary’s report
8. Trustee’s report
9. Youth Officer’s report
10. Honorary Member induction
11. Constitutional Amendments
12. General Election - Management Committee 2018-2020
13. Closing remarks
14. Refreshments and Live music
1. Bands are required to have 2 current members present as representatives or unless a proxy delegate form is presented.
2. Bands are required to be up to date with their subscription fees (TTD $200.00 per annum) to be counted as a financial member and constitute the quorum.
2. All subscription fees shall be paid on or before the date of the AGM to the Treasurer.
Election of the Management Committee 2018-2020
The following positions will become vacant:
President; Vice President; Secretary; Assistant Secretary; Treasurer; Public Relations Officer; Trustee (I); Trustee (II); Youth Officer; Committee Member (I); Committee Member (II); Committee Member (III); Committee Member (IV).
¡Viva la parranda!